(The Fine Print – Bloom Clothing Terms & Conditions)
- Bloom Clothing does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our garments and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Bloom Clothing is based in New Zealand. All orders and transactions are covered by New Zealand law.
- All transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the bloomclothing.co.nz website at any time.
- Our terms and conditions policy do not restrict your personal rights as per the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Eligibility to Purchase
Purchasing of products from Bloom Clothing is limited to parties who can enter into and form contracts in accordance with New Zealand law. Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information. When providing payment details, customers must warrant that the payment details provided are theirs and are both valid and correct. Purchases made are for personal use only and must not be resold or used for commercial benefit. Bloom Clothing reserves the right to decline multiple quantities to one customer or address.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars unless specified otherwise.
Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate – there may be times where an ordered item is in fact out of stock. If this occurs, we will refund the purchase price. All orders are subject to availability. Items in your shopping basket are not on hold and may be purchased by other customers.
All sizes are based on standard New Zealand sizing. Please refer to our sizing chart before making your purchase. Some sizing may vary between styles; however we do attempt to ensure they are as consistent as possible.
We have made every effort to photograph and display the colours of our products as accurately as possible on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
We take great care to ensure that all details, descriptions and product prices appearing on our website are correct at the time of website entry. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been incorrectly published or altered, including prices and promotions.
Sale items will not be exchanged or refunded.
In the case of receiving faulty sale items, please return to us and we will endeavour to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
If you have any enquiries please Contact Us.
For full details please see our Shipping and Returns page.
If you’re a customer whose credit card is not denominated in New Zealand dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
When converting to another currency, or when an item is charged to a credit card, a price variation of between 2 and 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card company charges. We take no responsibility for charges incurred at receivers end after sending the parcel as this can vary depending on the rules of customs in each country.
All prices displayed on the Bloom Clothing website are at our discretion. Pricing may change without notice and differ between national and international markets.
Marketing/Mail Subscription Service
The information we collect about you helps us to communicate with you better. We use this information to personalise your experience when you visit us, we do not use this information for any other purpose than direct marketing to which you have subscribed.
What we collect and why:
- Your name and email address – This is used to address you by name and send occasional emails for marketing purposes.
We do not sell, publish or give away your information to any other party.
How to opt out (unsubscribe):
You can opt out of receiving information from us at any point. Simply click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of any email correspondence from us.
If you have any concerns regarding privacy, please drop us a line via the Contact Us page.
Primadonna Limited trading as Bloom Clothing uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian and New Zealand merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be view by Bloom Clothing or any outside party.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian and New Zealand banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Primadonna Limited trading at Bloom Clothing.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au